Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

First belly photo

So I thought I should take a photo tonight even though most of my make-up has worn off and my curls that looked great this afternoon are coming apart,lol. I regret not taking as many photos of me during Kaiden's pregnancy, I always thought "why do I wanna take a pic when I look horrible?" but now I plan on taking them, for memory's sake....ugly day or no =)

When I went to my sister's place for Thanksgiving dinner everyone was SHOCKED to see that I'm showing already....and a lot! My sister is 21 weeks and according to a pregnancy calculator (we'll see what the doctor tells me when I see her, but I'm going by this for now!) I am 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Our bellies aren't that much different! Mine is well over 1/2 the size of hers! I was told this is because my abdominal muscles have already been stretched with my first pregnancy and also since I had to have a c-section with Kaiden that those muscles are weaker and will stretch out easily. So, yeah I look about 3 to 4 months pregnant,lol. Sorry~ I'm totaly slouching! my back is killing me! Check it out:









Here's a close up of just the belly! Sorry for the bad quality of both photos, I took them on a whim and didn't do my best. My bathroom is not looking it's best either,lol.







So there they are....my first belly photos with the new baby!!

5 comments:

Bandia12 said...

What a cute belly! I can't wait to have one!!

Jammie said...

I can't wait to see yours! OMG how cute will it be??

Anonymous said...

It's adorable hon!

Anonymous said...

Cute belly! Are you sure your only a few weeks along? lol!

Jammie said...

LOL~I actually wasn't even 5 weeks 5 days!! The reason I was so big was because at that point I was pregnant with twins (however shortly after one of them passed) so I know now why I was so big at least!

Post a Comment