Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sweet deal!

I am so excited. In one day (yesterday) I have gotten a big chunk of the 'must have' baby items checked off the list! They're all gender neutral, so they work even if I don't have a girl like I think I am (so far,lol)I looked it up online and the average price of the items I got totaled $250.86 (minus shipping!) guess how much I paid?? $70.00!!! I am so thrilled, I just had to share my bargains! I love seeing/reading about stuff like this, I dunno about you,haha. They are in almost new condition! I love Craigslist =) I got:

Fisher-Price Nature's touch papasan swing~






Fisher-price Rainforest bouncer (amazing features and so comfy! love it)










Fisher-Price rainforest 3 stage bath center:








And for warming up breast milk or even jars of baby food! The 1st years day and night bottle warmer:




4 comments:

Nicki said...

I love, love Craigslist also!!! You did great and I love that swing!!!

Nicki

Bandia12 said...

Craigslist= awesome! Love this stuff.. sooo cute! I can't wait to start buying baby stuff :)

Jammie said...

Thanks girls! Yeah I shope on craigslist all the time and when I see something I want then I plan to grab it (if it's affordable of course!) Waiting's over rated If you ask me,lol. Thrift shops are great too! I got tons of maternity clothes there last week, for like $50! Motherhood maternity jeans were 4.99! I have no problems with bargain shopping,lol. I can't wait to see what you buy Ashley!!! Make sure to show me when you start shopping =)

Summer said...

I found the travel system I wanted in almost new condition on craigslist! I paid $135 for the Graco stroller, carseat, & 2 bases. The same pattern at BRU was $300 new with 2 bases. You can find great deals on there for sure! I'm a bargain shopper all the way!

Post a Comment